Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 14 July 2011

Just a Few of My Favourite Things for MAWTT

 Good morning. Hope you are all well today. We have a lovely bright start to the day here in Gloucestershire and this is the first day the Simpson household has got back to a 'normal' routine since I had my minor OP for Carpel Tunnel Release - DH has gone back to work (actually gone to the office as opposed to working from home) and I have been able to take Jack to school - although it will be easier I'm sure when the stitches actually come out on Monday :-)
Anyways as it's Thursday that means we have a brand new challenge theme for you over at
and this week it has been picked by my lovely teamie Laurie AKA Designer Diva
and I'm sure you're gonna love it because it's
YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS
It couldn't get any easier than that now could it :-)
And 1 lucky winner could win 
a £10.00 voucher to spend instore from our new sponsor our very own Kitty

(click image to take you to the store)

So here's what I did:
 and what are my favourite things:

The colour combo Pink & Brown, LOTV images (especially the new girly ones), Flowers, Butterflies, Ribbon & Pearls, Promarkers, Hearts, Glamour Dust, Friends - and that's to name just a few lol!!!

Here's what I used:
LOTV Image coloured with PM's and a touch of Glamour Dust added here and there
DP's - Nitwits Affection Too - printed onto pearl paper - gorgeous shimmer IRL
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Ribbon & Pearls from stash
Sentiment - Whimsey Stamps - matt onto Spellbinders Doily Accent Die

Challenges that inspired me:

 Sketch & Stash - Sketch :-)
 Stamp Something - Bugs or Butterflies
 Wags 'n' Whiskers - Birthdays
 Little Claire's - Pink & Brown
I Love Promarkers - 1 ribbon, 2 DP's, 3 buttons/brads/gems
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
A Spoonful of Sugar - Pink & Brown
Creative Craft Challenges - Pretty Blossoms
Craft Your Passion - Just for You

Hope you can join us this week.
Please pop over and take a look at the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DT - you won't be disappointed :-)

Thanks for calling by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

22 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Super card Debs - love the colour combo and the LOTV image - she's just soooo cute! Brilliant layout too.
Hugs, Sylvia x

Brenda Brown said...

I love all your favourite things Debs and you have combined them to make a beautiful card.
I hope your hand heals well and quickly.
Take care.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hi hun I hope your ok & have got fab weather like we have!
This is just gorgeous, love the colour combo!
hugs shell xx

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun this is gorgeous oh love that image,and the colors are perfect love those flowers,hugs cheryl xxxx

DesignerDiva said...

I love this Debs and it sounds like I love all your favourite things too!
Pink and brown is a fav of mine and LOTV is way up there!
Everything about this comes together perfectly - and all done with a 'bad' hand too! Well done you

Hugs Laurie x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is soo pretty Debs - and i love pink and brown tooa s a colour combo.. I love the layout and the sweet image .Oh .. i have too many favourites lol

Faye said...

This card is is adorable, I love the image, the pink and brown, cute papers and sweet flowers. I am such a Fluffiehead. I was looking at the layout of the sketch and admiring how well it works for this card. Then I read the list of challenges and it's my sketch!! LOL. Fab card. Thanks for your lovely comments over at mine too. xxx
Oh and thanks for pkaying at Sketch n Stash this time. xxx

Shannin said...

I love your card and the colors are beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us for the "Just for you" challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Good Luck :)

Shannin

Riet said...

So beautiful card Debs,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pami said...

This is gorgeous Debs, I love the colour combination and the gorgeous image! Beautiful. Pami x

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Debs. I love this colour combo and don't use it enough. Hope your hand isn't causing too much agro!
Clairexx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is just adorable and I love the design & color choice! Thanks so much for joining our Birthday Challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers! We certainly hope to see you again next challenge! Fabulous creation!

Darlene
WnW DT

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, cute card Debs
luv
Debby

sandra's crafty corner said...

OMG i love this, the image and colours are grand and the flowers are just gorge thanks for playing along with our pretty blossoms challenge at creative craft challenges, good luck
hugs sandra DT

p.s ive also become a follower

katesacraftybugger said...

This is superb ! I love the image and the layout-thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week-Kate

Wishcraft said...

Oh so pretty! Adorable image, gorgeous colours and fab layout :o) Lisa x

Debby said...

Debs, your card is darling, love the image, coloring is great! Thank you so much for joining us at CCC. Hugs and Good Luck!

Claire x said...

Just gorgeous Debs, love the LO, a bit like a patchwork effect and I love it - great colours and fab image - she is one of my faves. Glad to hear that you are being able to do more now - that's good news. Have a fab weekend hun. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah Debs this is stunning, What a sweet image its so cute. Im sure you will feel much better on Monday as your hand will be getting itchy and tight now as its healing. Love Hazelxoxo

Julye said...

Love these colours together thanks for sharing your sweet card with us all here at CCC.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Debs what a little beauty this is that image is absolutely gorgeous and I adore the colours and design a top notch card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby