Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 25 July 2011

I'm still in Christmas Mode!

 Good afternoon. Oh the weather here is glorious - too nice really to be indoors - even if it is to craft :-) 
but I did want to play withthe fabulous sketch over at Passion for Promarkers this week and as always last minute Betsy just about makes it in time :-)
So here's the sketch:

And here's my take on it:

 This is what I used:
Image - CC Designs Birgitta Santa - coloured with PM's and a dash of Glamour Dust 
Design Papers - I was lucky enough to have won from Craftwork Cards - My Mind's Eye - 'The Merry Days of Christmas'
I cut the large snowflake design from one of the patterned papers and added a spacer and pearl brad to the centre and then a touch of Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels.
Ribbon from stash.
I inked the edge of the matt and layers using a PM.
 Challenges I would like to enter:
Designed to Delight - Christmas in July
Paper Cutz - Anything Goes
Polka Doodles - Christmas
Digistamps4Joy - Christmas in July

Thanks for popping by.
See you all tomorrow with another new challenge at An Oldie But Goodie - it could even be ANOTHER Christmas card :-)
Have a fab evening.
TTFN

5 comments:

Andie's Space said...

Hi Debs,
This looks fab. Love your take on the sketch, the snowflake is brill! Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

lis-m said...

what a cutie... i do like this sketch..
Thanks for joining us this week at polkadoodles . Good luck .
Hugs xx

Michele said...

This is such a gorgeous card Debs. I love the colours you've used and the cute image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! such a great mix of DP's and I love the touches of sparkle! Hugs Juls

katesacraftybugger said...

this is lovely , I really like your mix of colours .Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week-Kate