Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 28 July 2011

Brand Spanking New - at MAWTT


Good morning. Ive had a nightmare getting onto my blog this morning - not sure if it was a blogger problem or an internet problem but I'm here now :-) Well it's Thursday and that means a new challenge theme at
Thanks to everyone who entered last week we had some very cute and cuddly cards. 
Don't forget to pop over to the main challenge blog to see if you were a winner or made the Top3

This week my lovely teamie Pami is hosting and she has chosen a theme of
'Brand Spanking New'
This could be a 'New Baby' a 'New Job' a 'New Home' - or you might think of something else.

This week we are sponsored by

and 1 lucky winner will win a £10 Voucher to spend in store.
There are lots of lovely new stock to choose from too.

Aaron & Kerry are moving (again) to a new home next month - they decided that maybe I was right and they would be better in a little house with a garden instead of a flat - but then Mum's are always right - aren't they???

So I decided to be mega organised and make them a 'New Home' card:
And here's what I did:
I started by die cutting the largest Grand Labels 1 and folded it in half to make my base card.
I matt and layered with some gorgeous shimmer cardstock from the DCVW Linen Closet range and also some co-ordinating Design Paper from the same range.
The image is from Digistamp Boutique - available here - coloured with PM's Edges of image inked with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
The scrummy seam binding is from The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop - it really has a gorgeous sheen.
Flowers from local craft shop.
Sentiment was a freebie from craft magazine.
Challenges I would like to enter:
Digistamp Boutique - July Challenge
Simon Says Stamp - Shaped Cards
Freshly Brewed - Shaped Cards
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Papercraft Star - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique - Cool Colours
Lexi's Creations - A Shaped Card
Thanks for popping by.
Jack & I are off to Hobbycraft now - I wonder what we will buy????
Catch ya later.
TTFN

23 comments:

Faye said...

This is lovely, I like the bow/ flower combo. xxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Hope you got lots of goodies at Hobbycraft!
Fab shaped card hun! Love the pastel colours & the image is great!
hugs shell xx

Pami said...

Wonderful colours on this Debs, you do shaped cards so well!! You must tell us what you ended up buying at Hobbycraft!! P x

Claire x said...

I absolutely love this card Debs. Great shape, great colours, great image, great embellies ..... in fact it is just GREAT! LOL. Hope you didn't spend too much at Hobbycraft as they have a sale on at the mo. I'm off there tomorrow as I need gems for my Sister's wedding stationery! Hugs, Claire x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Debs - you've created a fabulous shaped card with the Nestie die, and I love the papers and embellies.

Hugs, Sylvia xx

Tracy said...

They never appreciate our advice do they? :-) LOL Your card is adorable. Love the shaped design. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star! Hope you come back and play again!

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie gorgeous card I absolutely love the soft colours it really is lushious.
Enjoy your shopping trip hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx
P.S. Rule 1. Women are always right
Rule 2. When women are sometimes wrong go with rule 1......lol

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

I am just a sucker for little house pictures, and I totally love the colors you used here. Thanks for playing with us at Papercraft Star this week !!

Vicky said...

I love it Debs....and great shaped card too sweetie..!

hugs Vicky xx

WeirdCat said...

Very pretty, I love your gentle colour scheme, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, Gorgeous Work big Hugs ♥ Pops x x x x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a gorgeous card. I love how you've coloured the image and the shape is fantastic. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Debs :o) Such gorgeous colours and love the image and design. Hope you had fun in Hobbycraft, don't forget to show us your goodies! Lisa x

Allison said...

lovely card Debs and what a great shape
AllisonX

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card,Thanks for joining in with us at TPS this week, good luck.
Kevin xx

DesignerDiva said...

FANTASTIC Debs! Love this super shaped card (not something I'm good at!) and the bow with the flower on it looks gorgeous! I'm tempted to move house to get one of these lol!

And yes - Mums are ALWAYS right

Hugs Laurie x

Tracy said...

Hope you got some lovely goodies at Hobbycraft. Fabulous creation Debs, love the colour.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Nannieflash said...

Sweet image and a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Miranda said...

absolutely adorable Debs, very pretty
thanks for joining the TSB challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

The Stamper's Touch said...

Wow, this is stunning!!! Love that image and the colors you used!! And what a fun shaped card!! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Shaped Cards Challenge.

Linda

Starla B. said...

This is just gorgeous! I love the house, and the colors are beautiful.

Thank you for playing with us this week at Happileigh Scrappin'.

xx Star

Caroline said...

gorgeous colours an I love the shaped card Thanks for playing along this week @ the Paper Shelter

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card ,love the cute image and gorgeous soft colours ,thanks for joining us at lexis and good luck
tracey x