Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Very Late Lexi Creations DT card - sorry!!!

Good morning. Firstly apologies for the lateness of my DT card for Lexi's Creations this week - I should have posted it yesterday but I was in Southsea after taking my scrummylicious Grand-Daughter Lola home on Sunday evening and we had no internet connection. By the time I got home I was feeling really sorry for myself and missing them terribly already that I just couldn't muster up any enthusiasm to blog at all - so I also apologise for the lack of blog visits and comments left - will try to make up for it today :-)
So here's my very late card for this fortnight's challenge at Lexi's Creations where the theme is
NO SENTIMENT ALLOWED
I thought the perfect image for this theme would be
Hear No Evil See No Evil Speak No Evil Monkeys from our sponsors this week - Fairy Dust Crafts
and it was for Aaron's birthday card - he loves these monkeys!!
I created the background using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for the sky - with a cloud shaped template for the clouds and Peeled Paint for the grass.

Hope you can join us this time.
Thanks for popping over.
Will be back again soon with my post for An Oldie But a Goodie.
TTFN

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh those Monkeys are fabulous .. love the distresing too
Lisa x

May Britt said...

What a nice card with monkeys ... it's so sweet..
Hugs

Juls said...

such a fun card!!! Love how you have inked the whole thing! Hugs Juls

Claire x said...

This card is just fab, love the way you have inked up the background and the image is great - my Megs would love these monkeys - she has a thing about them at the moment! LOL. Hugs, Claire x

Glenda Atkins said...

Hi Debs, hope your spirit has lifted. Adore your card with those fabulous monkeys and the great backgroung you created. Wonderful!
xx
Glenda