Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 17 June 2011

Sunflower - by Paul Weller

Hello, I'm back again with another share for today - I just received my scrummy new LOTV stamps and just had to have a play with one of them :-)
Isn't she just adorable!!!! And once again super speedy delivery service from the lovely ladies at LOTV - thank you.
 I took inspiration for my card from the following challenges:
LOTV - Bring in the Music - and as my post title states my Song Title is 'Sunflower' by Paul Weller
Stampin' for the Weekend - Colour Combo - Lemon & Lime 

So here's what I used:
Image -Milly Flower Power - coloured with PM's (sky created with Tumbled Glass DI)
 DP's - Nana's Nursery (Boy) - DCVW
Scrummy Silk Ribbon - The Ribbon Girl
Sunflower received from a blogging buddy
Adhesive pearls - Hobbyhouse
Sentiment Ticket - Whimsy Stamps

Here's a close-up of the image
and the scrummy ribbon & sunflower

Other challenges I would like to enter:

AI Factory - Summer Fun
Aud Sentiments - Summertime
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Girly Girl

Thanks for popping by (again)
Have a fab day.
TTFN

16 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous image!! you have coloured it so beautifully!!! and I love the fabulous ribbon and the way you have layered it up with the sunflower, such a stunning card!!! HUgs Juls

tilly said...

great new stamp and love what you have done with it
Tilly

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow gorgeous sunflower - really cheery and fab papers too
Lisa x

Faye said...

Love, love, LOve this card. Fab colour combo and the ribbon and sunflower look fantastic. xxx

Tammy L said...

A beautiful summer card. I love your image and it's colored beautifully. Thanks for joining out Summer Fun challenge at AiFactory this week.
Tammy DT Lead

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous, love the colour combo & she is so sweet!

Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Vicky said...

I came on here smiling cus I knew I would be seeing some gorgeous creation & now I'm crying......you've got your new stamps & I havnt......:0( Mr postie did not bring mine.....
Never mind I will just have to drool over yours hun as this is one of the stamps I ordered lol. This really is gorgeous hun Love the colours totally its lush.
Enjoy your weekend sweetie.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Redrottie said...

love this card and your new stamp xx thanks for joining in the Lemon na lime challenge at Stampin for the weekend xx karen xx

Claire x said...

And what a song to choose - I love Paul Weller! This is gorgeous, love the image and great colour choice and I love the sunflower in the bow of the ribbon. Hugs, Claire x

Audrey said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card. I love the color combo and the DP. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

CraftyC said...

I agree Debs these stamps are lush and I love your pretty card. Thanks for joining us this week over at LOTV Challenge
Clairexx

DesignerDiva said...

This is fab Debs, really fresh colours and the sunflower is lush!

Somehow missed the last baby card, thats gorgeous too, not hard to understand why you can make such beautiful baby cards with all the new arrivals you've had lately!
Hugs Laurie x

Vicky said...

Wow...this is gorgeous Debs...and loving the colours and fab ribbon detail too sweetie..!

have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

Amanda R said...

Great card! Love your choice of colors and the tilted background, can't wait for my stamps to come! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word this is so beautiful what a wonderful image and so love the colours and design it look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Maria Matter said...

this is so pretty debs! love the image!
Thanks for joining us @ Aud Sentiments!
hugs