Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 15 June 2011

One Layer in a Frame for Less is More

Good morning. Not quite the lovely start to the day here as yesterday but hopefully the sun will put in an appearance soon :-)
Today I would like to share my card for this week's Less is More 
ONE LAYER IN THE FRAME


I recently purchased this set of clear stamps


and as soon as I saw the theme for this week's challenge at LIM I immediately knew what I wanted to do.
So I stamped the hearts and flourish image to create my frame and then I hunted out one of my favourite sentiment stamps and stamped that in the centre and added the Thank You sentiment in the bottom right corner.

Simples but I love it!


Thanks for popping by.
Hope to be back later with another share.
TTFN




8 comments:

Mandi said...

Striking card Debs
What a fabulous set of sentiments
Thank you so much
Diva LIM mandi
"Less is More"

Meggymay said...

Beautiful, looks a real stylish card. Yvonne

Chrissie said...

Beautifully neat stamping Debs, I love the stamp you used to make your border.
Thanks for your dedication to our challenges!
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Debs! Love all the stamps you've used, your frame looks fab :o) Lisa x

Suze Bain said...

Fab border and sentiment stamps. A lovely CAS card. xx

Susan said...

What a perfect frame that made, Debs! Love it...and the sentiment is just awesome!
My Card

Pops x said...

This is fabulous sweetie, big hugs love pops x

Carol said...

This is gorgeous, love your frame. Carol x