Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 23 June 2011

C.A.S@MAWTT

 Good morning. Hopefully Mr  Blogger has played nicely this morning and has scheduled this post for me :-) as I will be at the opticians when you are reading this.

As it's Thursday that means it's time for another new challenge theme at MAWTT - thank you for all the fabulous entries we had last week - I was singing all day everyday - I know Laurie had real trouble picking her favourites - don't forget to pop over and see if you were one of the lucky ones.

This week my lovely teamie Hazel has picked the theme and Hazel wants you to keep it 
C.A.S 
CLEAN & SIMPLE
A card with clean lines, minimal elements, areas of white space and few or no embellishments.

Our sponsor this week is 
Prize is a £10.00 Gift Voucher for instore. (P and P not included)

So here's my take on this week's theme:

 I am always needing some notelets so I decided to make some for myself.
I have used A6 scalloped edged card blanks from Craftwork Cards.
Image is from DSB - I added the sentiment before I printed four to an A4 sheet of card.
Coloured with PM and a touch of Glamour Dust added to the ribbon bow.
Some simple matt & layering with co-ordinating cardstock and some of my favourite spotty organza ribbon to finish it off - simples!

Here's a close up of the image:

Can't wait to see what you come up with.
 Please pop over and see the rest of the gorgeous inspiration from my teamies and leave them some love.

Will be back later to link up to challenges as I am now running late!!
Thanks for popping by.
Have a fab day.



TTFN

8 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Your little notelets are stunning Debs, love the image its perfect for the CAS style.
I never thought about making myself something like this but I will now.
Hugs Laurie x

Clare *Littlebear* said...

These are so pretty Debs.
Clare x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card hun, love the image!
hugs shell xx

Lisa Jane said...

your notelets are so pretty Debby - a wonderful colour and flower
Lisa x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful set of notelets Debs, that image the colours and simple design look so professional and expensive.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are lovely Debs, just perfect for sending off wee notes, Love Hazelxoxox

Claire x said...

These are just gorgeous Debs, love the pretty floral image and the colours are really Spring like. Hugs, Claire x

Pami said...

These are gorgeous Debs! so simple and yet so effective, I am really liking these CAS projects now (after the initial shock!) Hope you have had a great day. Pami x