Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 28 June 2011

Anything Goes at An Oldie But Goodie

Good morning. Well I wonder what the weather will be like today. Yesterday saw glorious sunshine in the morning followed by a downpour early afternnoon then glorious sunshine early evening and another downpour later!!! I was up and down like a newly weds nightie opening and closing the windows lol!!! (Oh I hope that doesn't offend anyone)!!!
Anyways today we have another new challenge  at An Oldie But Goodie and this time we are making it so simples for you as it is:

ANYTHING GOES
so all you have to remember is to use a rubber/clear/acrylic stamp that is  
SIX MONTHS or MORE OLD
in order to be in with a chance of winning the prize that has been donated by our new sponsor 



So here's my DT project:

I decided to ink up one of my newer older stamps from LOTV - does that makes sense lol???? I have hardly used this little lady and I don't know why really as she is so cute. That's why I love being on this DT as it really does make you think about stanps that you have that you don't use but you really should.
 I also dug out my Spellbinder dies and used the gorgeous Fleur De Lis set to create a matt for the image and I also used the extra elements to layer with.
The ornate shapes acroos the bottom of the card have also been die cut with the same set.
The spotty DP is Pink Petticoat.
This also used:
Colouring Medium - PM's
Ribbons from Ribbon Girl
 Adhesive Pearls - HobbyHouse
 Sentiment ticket - Whimsey Stamps

Here's a close up of the image and the Spellbinder elements:
Challenges  I would like to enter:

 LOTV - Sketch
Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes
For Fun Challenges - 2 Ribbons, 2 Colours, 1 Image, 1 Sentiment
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Creative Stamp Friends - Dots
Cupcake Crafts - Cooking up a Storm

We have a fab new DT member join us this week and it's my lovely blogging buddy Claire so please pop over and show some support for Claire (and the other lovely ladies) and leave them some love.
  Thanks for popping over.
Have a fabulous day.
TTFN

17 comments:

aqualeiga said...

Hi debs! Your card is just adorable, and you've used my all-time fave colour combo too...yay! Thanks so much for playing along at FOR FUN this week in the recipe challenge, and the very best of luck!

Hugs, Ali x

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Debs :o) Fab colours, sweet image and love the nestie frame. Lisa x

Marie said...

Hi! What a sweet looking card. Adorable image as well. Really cute. Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the die cut shapes at the bottom, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Pauline C said...

Hi Debs - gorgeous cute card ... great minds think alike as I inked up an old LotV one for this week's challenge too lol! Mind you I'm ashamed to admit I have the darling image you have used and she has never yet seen ink - how naughty is that?? hope you're having a great wekk!
Paulien x

Julie said...

Such a pretty card, lovely image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Julie W x

Lisa Jane said...

what a pretty card Debs - i love those die cuts .. they are amazing
Lisa x

Tracy said...

Fab image and great colours Debs, love your design too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

DesignerDiva said...

Stunning card Debs as always from you. I love your pretty lacy shapes I thought it was lace at first!

Your comment didn't offend me I thought it was hilarious!!!

Hugs Laurie x

Pauline said...

Gorgeous creation - I love the colour and die cutting! Thanks for sharing with us at For Fun challenges this week!
Pauline

Helen Dooley said...

This is beautiful. Love this Thanks alot for playing along on FOr fun.

Christine - Cndn Stamper said...

Great card. I love those pendants you used. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges.

CraftyC said...

So pretty Debs and such a pretty colour combo.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge
Clairexx

Liza said...

A lovely card Debs, just perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Juls said...

fabby!!! Loving the touch of bling!!! HUgs Juls

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! Lovely image, wonderful choice of colours and I love the dies you have used! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

bastelkueken said...

Debbie, this card is amazing and wonderful. Love your background Paper creation, looks very fine.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Stamps Friends.

Hugs Anja