Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 16 June 2011

All of me Loves all of You

 Good morning. Hope you are all well today. Before I let you know about the new challenge at
Moving Along With The Times this week I would just like to say thank you to everyone that joined in Pami's Anything But a Card challenge last week - wow we had some gorgeous projects - don't forget to check who won and who made Pami's Top3
So onto this week's challenge and this time it's the very lovely Laurie that has picked it
Inspired by a Song (Give your Card a Song Title)
Here's the fab prize on offer this week:

 My song is
ALL OF ME LOVES ALL OF YOU
by the Bay City Rollers (that gives away my age doesn't it lol!!!!)
And here's my card: 
 I have used the adorable Lenny with Heart image from Stamp Fairy printed onto a silk art tag and coloured with PM's. I then stamped the sentiment and embossed with clear EP and inked the edges of the tag with Spun Sugar Distress Ink before matt and layering it onto some co-ordinating cardstock.

This also used:
DP's - Papermania
Hearts & ribbon from stash
Sentiment - PC generated
Glamour Dust

Challenges I would like to enter:

Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Tip Top Tuesday - Open Challenge
Hooked on Craft - Anything Goes and DT Call
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time - Tag It

Thanks for popping by.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

21 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute creation, lovethe image & the distressing looks fab!
hugs shell xx

gina g said...

Lovely tag Debs i love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

Lisa Jane said...

Now we are showing our age - remembering the Bay City Rollers lol..i have to admit i had the trousers lol!!
LOve this sweet little card .. so romantic
Lisa xx

DesignerDiva said...

Deb your little tag card is absolutley beautiful! It's so pretty and delicate and The Bay City Rollers takes me back to sooooo many memories oh lol I'd forgotten about!!
Thank you so much for your brilliant song choice!
Hugs Laurie x

Elaine Stark said...

A very cute card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Love this cute little teddy, and a great song choice too. Wonder whatever happened to the Bay City Rollers!
Have a fab. weekend - hugs, Sylvia xxx

Renee said...

What a cute card. Thanx for joining us this week at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again, soon. I just happened to have loved the BCR's!! So I guess that ages me, too-hehe...
Renee DT

Larisa said...

I saw your project on *Take it Mobday* and I am charmed with it! Love the color of your card and that darling image!

Sally Morgan said...

Rerally cute project Debs! I love that little bear...and your song choice, fab!
See, I'm giving my age away too!
Thanks for playing along with us at the Hooked on Craft Challenge!
*hugs* Sal x

Annette said...

This is lovely. I'm addicted to those little Stamp Fairy images too! Fab card, and lovely colouring.

Annette xx
I design for StampFairy, One Stop Craft Challenge, Incy Wincy Challenge, 2 Sisters Challenge, Top Tip Tuesday

Allison said...

this is soo sweet
AllisonX

Pami said...

Oh my god I loved the Bay City Rollers! Wow you have taken me back! (sigh!) Love your little tag, so pretty, beautiful colours! Pami x

Lisa Jane said...

oops forgot to say -
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Josephine said...

Aw, so cute!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

bettand said...

Such a sweet card. Love the edges on the card and the cute tag:) Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Bettina

Samantha said...

Ohhhh Fabulous! love the way you have coloured Lenny and the tag is soooo pretty too!
Thanks for joining us on the Stamp Fairy Challenge & Top Tip Tuesday this week, hugs Samantha

Juls said...

awhhhh, this is just so so sweet!!! Hugs Juls

Dora said...

Awww how cute this is, love it. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

Kerrie said...

Very sweet...

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

sparklingblackrose said...

Great colours, beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at osaat this week, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT xxx p.s I have candy!

Mary C said...

I love the soft colors on this adorable card. Great idea using a tag. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!