Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 14 November 2010

CAS for my Brother & An Award

Good morning. Today I have a quick and easy CAS card to share with you. It's for my brother - his birthday is next week - and it needed to be 'unfussy' lol"!!!
I was having a massive tidy up and a bit if a clear out (I have listed tons of stuff on Ebay - see here including my Hanglar Stamps!!!) and I came across this FF stamp and thought it would be perfect for the job.

So here's what I used:
FF image coloured with PM's
DP's - Pink Petticoat 'Big Fella'
Martha Stewart Doily Border Punch
Star charm from stash

Challenges I would like to enter are:

Simon Says Stamp - Prince Charming
Truly Scrumptious - Sketch (I have flipped it to suit the image)
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes
Pixie Dust Studio - Cards for Men or Boys
Creative Craft Challenges - Starlight Star Bright
Finally I would like to say a massive thank you to Claire for giving me this award - thanks hun I really do appreciate it.

Now, I am supposed to tell you 3 things about myself so here goes:

1. I once appeared on The Wheel of Fortune (a gameshow for those that are not old enough to remember)
2. I was born in Belfast, brought up in Leeds and moved to Gloucestershire in 2002
3. I took up cardmaking/papercrafting when I stopped smoking - over 2 years ago now (after smoking for 30+ years!!!)

 Now the hard bit - I am suppose to pass this on to 5 other blogging buddies - but I can't just pick 5 so I will have to pass this on to anyone that leaves a comment on this post and would like to take the award - sorry for breaking the rules (that is something else about me I do lol!!!)
For anyone that takes it and passes it on there is a $5.00 Digi Gift Certificate up for granbs if you follow the steps, display the award on your sidebar and link it back to Digi's With Attitde Blog - so help yourself lol!!

Thanks for popping over. Have a fabulous day.
TTFN 

12 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely card !
greetings from rainy belgium,
martina
x

Claire x said...

This is a fab card Debs - nice and simple and non fussy, he will love it. Can't believe you are selling your Hanglar stamps???? I thought you really like these LOL. Have a fab day. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

Fab CAS card - love the DP's
Lisa ;)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Debs this is a gorgeous card love that adorable image and the papers, colours and design are perfect for your brother. I never thought I would ever see anyone getting rid of H&S stamps bet you will have no problem shifting them.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Debs,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Deb said...

beautiful card, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card Debs, sweet bear.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Nice punch! I love the star charm and how it picks up the stars on the background paper :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Christa said...

Hi ! This is a very cute man-card. Love that FF-stamp. And selling any stamps........no way. I can't miss any of them. And you are selling Hanglar.....such a pity. I am not used to ebay ; so I can't buy them. Love from Holland , Christa.

sandra's crafty corner said...

fantastic card, and youve done masculine so well, thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges,
oh and i used to absolutely love wheel of fortune xxx

Jessica L said...

What a beautiful card! I love that chubby little bear stamp! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges! Hope to see you again soon!

Mina said...

fabulous card Debs, the cute FF image is so gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
Mina xxx