Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Saying it with Flowers

Good evening. This is my 2nd post today.
This time I would like to share a card I have made for a good friend that has recently undergone an operation on her knee - and as you can't take flowers into hospital anymore I thought I would send them to her this way lol!!


I have used Lily with Flowers - a gorgeous digi image available here from Digi Stamp Boutique, coloured with Copics.
DP & acetate - Papermania
Gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
A few adhesive pearls
Sentiment - Computer generated

This is the 'inside' of the card - as I cut an aperture in the frront and overlaid some acetate.

Challenges I would like to enter this into are:

Wild Orchid Challenge (A brand new challenge blog - yippee) - Say it with Flowers
Cupcake Crafts - Acetate
Secret Crafter - Aperture

Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

13 comments:

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

brenda said...

This is oh so sweet and pretty Debs, love it.

I wonder what you are doing now ? Reccon it might be worth putting a tenner on it.

B x

Claire x said...

Its gorgeous - she will love it! I'm waiting for an appointment to come through for key hole surgery on my knee, something to which I'm not looking forward to. Hope she is OK. Hugs, Claire x

Cheryl said...

oh debs,hun this is just gorgeous your friend will just love it hugs cheryl xxxx

Vicky said...

Love the card...bet your friend will be made up receiving it...
Love your blog, thanks for joing in our challenge this week, your aperture card is fab
x
Vicky

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Debs, love the floral frame.
luv
debby

All Pink girl said...

Beautifull card realy pretty
hope your friend feels better soon
hugs Dawnxxx
p.s i have 20 rolls of ribbon candy to give away

Pops x said...

This is really pretty honey i love the colours that you have chosen, a stunning creation, big hugs Pops x x

Donna said...

Fabulous card and brilliant use of acetate for this weeks challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week :) Donna x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Bev said...

Beautiful floral creation Debs. Thanks so much for joining Wild Orchid for our first challenge

Emma said...

An adorable card, gorgeous colour and love the flowers.
Thanks for joining in the monthly challenge over at DigiStamp Boutique.
Hugs Emma x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a pretty card. I love how you've coloured the image and your aperture looks stunning. The flowers are so sweet. Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x