Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

All this for 50p!!!



Good evening. I bought a few LOTV die-cut sheets when they had a special offer on them at just 50p each and just look at what I have created with 1 of them - and I still have 4 images left lol!!!
This first card is 8"x8" and I have made this for a work colleague that is getting married on Saturday.
I have added a touch of stickles to the dress.
 Challenges I would like to enter this into are:

Totally Gorjuss - Congratulations
Friday Sketcher - Sketch (Flipped)
Create 4 Fun - Flowers


The second card is 6" x 6" - I simply mat & layered the die cut image. The DP's are MM Wedding
I have also made a matching money wallet with this card using one of the smaller die cut images.


I have used a scalloped edge card from Craftwork Cards for this last card.
This time I have followed the sketch at LOTV
I have also made a matching money wallet for this card too.

I would also like to enter the 'Love & Marriage' challenge at Pollycraft this week.

What wonderful value for money these are - even at full price they are still a bargain don't you think?
Hope you have had a wonderful day.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

10 comments:

Juls said...

wow such a frugal crafter...I am well impressed all of these are just gorgeous..love the matching money wallets!! such stunning luxurious creations, thanks for the inspiration! Hugs Juls

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Wow what great creations you have made with the die cut toppers and what amazing value for money. I love the matching money wallets to go with the cards. Sarahxx

Jules said...

Hi Debs

Wow!! What a bargain and what beautiful creations.

You have been one busy lady!

Love Jules xx

Liz, said...

These are lovely and what a bargain!

Liz x

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun how busy have you been these are all stunning love them,all the cards,the money wallets wow hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Fleur said...

OMG, Debs they're all beautiful, what a saving too
Hugz Fleur xXx

Vicki said...

Oh Deb these are just beautiful, I absolutely love that image and what a bargain! The colours and layouts are just perfect ;)

Hugs
Vicki x

Claire x said...

You never cease to amaze me with your creativity Debs, all of these cards are gorgeous and those money wallets are just fab! I love LOTV, didn't ever see those die cuts on sale, I must have missed that one. Hugs, Claire x

Nina S. B. Macaulay said...

Beautiful card!
Thank you for playing along with Totally Gorjuss this week, good luck!

Hugs Nina

Pops x said...

This is gorgeous sweetie, i love the image that you have chosen and the papers are fab too, thanks for joining us at LOTV big hugs love Pops x x