Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, 7 May 2010

It's A Celebration


Good morning. Today I would like to share a special card I have made for my 'nephew' that is getting married in a couple of weeks. Although I made the wedding stationery for them, I almost forgot to make them a wedding card until I saw the challenge theme at Charisma Cardz is 'weddings' this week - and that is what reminded me lol!!! I would also like to enter this into the 'Celebrations' challenge and DT call at Creative Inspirations Challenge blog and the One Stop Card Crafts 'Weddings' and another DT call.

The theme for their stationery was white & silver so I thought I would stick to this for their wedding card too.
I have used the gorgeous LOTV wedding couple image - coloured with Copics and a touch of Star Dust Stickles.
This also used:
Spellbinders Fleur De Lys Pendant
DP's, Sentiment & Pearl Brad  - Making Memories
Ribbon, Pearl Gems, Silver Mirri Board from stash

I'm quite pleased with how this has turned out - I hope they like it too.
Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

24 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Debs, Beautiful card! Such a sweet image.

Hope all is well with you.

Lisa x

Mummylade said...

this is so lovely!

brenda said...

Hi Debs

I like how it turned out as well, such an elegant feel to it.

I looked that these nesties and though I did'nt need them. Guess what changed my mind.

B x

Juls said...

wozer!!!!! so gorgeous and elegant! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Debs, I've been trying to get my hands on that stamp for a while, but its currently out of stock! But will keep trying. They will love the card, hugs, Claire x

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Debs, love the image and the Spellbinder Die is gorgeous, fancy forgetting you had it lol.
Thanks for you lovely comments re Lily, I can bring her home today for a couple of days until she has more surgery, guess who's going to be spoilt rotten lol
hugs Mandy xx

Rach said...

wow this is gorgeous Debs, so pretty.x

Pamela said...

Beautiful Debs, I love that image.
Pam x

Pops x said...

This is stunning i love the colours that you have chosen for her, really sweet big hugs Pops x x x

Chrissie said...

Brilliant use of the Spellbinders die for this fabby card!
Thanks for joining in our challenge at OSCC and good luck with the DT call!
Chrissie

Sue said...

Hi Debs
a beautiful card, luv the design, lovely colouring, sue,x

Fleur said...

Hi Debs, this is absolutly gorgeous. Love the "frame" & your colouring is fab. Do so love this image too. Have a good weekend
Hugz Fleur xXx

JanJay said...

Oh this is beautiful, such a gorgeous card.

Thanks for taking part in my challenge at Charisma this week & best of luck

Jan x

gina g said...

Gorgeous card, its very elegant and i love the image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Allison said...

so pretty
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Basement gal said...

Wow that's gorgeous. Thanks for entering into the Creative Inspirations challenge.

Suzi said...

Hi Debs, this is stunning, love the design and the image. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week, good luck in the draw and the DT call. Hugs Suzi x

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun this is utterly gorjus,so wish you luck hun with the DT call,love hugs cheryl xx
thanks for joining us at creative inspriations this week hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

jude said...

Gorgeous Card again.Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.Hope to see you tomorrow for new challenge.Thanks for taking part in dt call also.
hugs judex

Mandy said...

I forgot to say (duh)
Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations
hugs Mandy xx

Shelley said...

This is just gorgeous!!! Good luck with the One Stop Crafts Challenges DT Call.
Hugs Shelley xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is gorgeous what a fabulous design this is so beautiful I just popped over to say hi as we will be working together on the new DT at OSCC looking forward to it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Carrie said...

This is stunning!!
I love the colours and layout!!

I can't wait to start working with you over at one stop crafts xx

Kathryn said...

Hi Debs--what a cute card :)

Congrats on making the OSCC DT and I look forwrad to working toegether :)

Have a great day,
--Kathryn