Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 16 May 2010

3 Cheeky Monkeys


Hi again.
As I said in my previous post I have made some thank you cards for my nephew's ushers and Best Man.


This is cheeky monkey #1 for the Best Man - my middle son Aaron. I have followed the sketch at Simon Says Stamp. The 'cheeky' image is from Digi Stamp Boutique - available here - coloured with Promarkers. I have also followed the recipe challenge at ASFOS - 3 DP's & 3 Buttons. Now I am being a little cheeky here myself as I am also going to enter this into the 'wedding' theme at Totally Papercrafts lol!!! and the 'celebrations' challenge at Stamp Something.


This is cheeky monkey #2 for my oldest son - Jamie who will be one of the ushers on Saturday. For this one I have followed the sketch at Sketch Saturday. Image from DSB and coloured with PM's . Sentiment computer generated. I have added a metal star and would like to enter the challenge at SCSC


And finally this is cheeky monkey #3 for the other usher - Ryan. Here I have followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Image from DSB and coloured with PM's. Star die cut from Slice.

This used in all cards
DP's - Tinker & Co
Brushed Corduroy distress ink
Twine and buttons from stash.

Thanks for popping over.
Have a wonderful day.
TTFN

25 comments:

Mandy said...

Debs these are all gorgeous, love the monkeys and the colours you've used, you have made the dreaded male card look so easy I wish I knew your secret lol.
Congratulations are in order too hun, if you've not seen go explore blogland lol
hugs Mandy xx

Sue said...

Hi Debs
oh these are gorgeous great image, luv the papers & embelies, brill cards,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

mckinkle said...

3 fantastic cards! I love the colour tones and the images are just perfect for the occasion arent they!

Keryn x

Claire x said...

Brilliant! Those monkeys are fab - are they all digi images? My daughter is so into monkeys at the mo, so it would be gr8 to get hold of these. Hugs, Claire x

The Crafty Den said...

Wow Debs, what brilliant cards. Love the choice of images and your colouring is fab. The colour scheme and layout is perfect. Thanks for joining in our monthly competition over at DSB. Hugs, Denise x

Pops x said...

These are just gorgeous hun i love them all, big hugs Pops x

mulberry station said...

Great male cards. I love how you poped the sentiment in the one where the monkey; arms are streched out. Very cute! Great choice of paper and the detressing adds a nice finishing touch. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT

JR Creations said...

Well they are all amazing. Love how they have the same colour combo throughout but are all totally different and unique. Great cards. Thanks for joining us at SSW!

Jenny T.

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Such wonderful cards! Love the colors - so vintage feeling! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)

Cheryl said...

hi hun these are all totaly gorjus love the monkeys they are so super cute,and welcome once again hun,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Stacy said...

OH my goodness, these are awesome! So creative and all different! Wonderful colors and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

sweetbloominscraps said...

All three cards are fabulous! Love your papers and twine! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Arlana and Judi
SSW DT

Jeannie said...

These are hysterical and I love them all!! Thanks so much for joining us for Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

debby4000 said...

Oh WOW these are adorable Debs.
luv
Debby

Mel X said...

Wow, what an adorable set of cards. Love the cute images and the papers and colours are just divine.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and Totally Papercrafts, I hope you join us again ext week. Good luck in the draws.

Mel X

Heather said...

What an adorable set of cards! They all made me smile and I know the 'men' will love them as well. So cute! Thanks for playing along at SSW!

Melissa Craig said...

Wonderful job on the cards! Thanks for playing along with us at SSW.

Dora said...

Awww these cards are adorable, love the cheeky monkeys :)

Debbie said...

Fabulous cards Debs, the cheeky Monkeys are adorable and I love the colour and all the detailing.
Hugs
Debbie x

Maria said...

Oh this is so sweet! Thanks for joining us over at A Spoon Full of Sugar. Hugs, Maria

Rach said...

wow what fantastic cards Debs, they are all gorgeous.xx

Terry Oulboub said...

How wonderful - all of your cards are simply delightful with that really cute monkey! I love your distressing and the papers are just singing the WOW factor! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday! :)

Sandra said...

What a fabulous cards.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I LOVE those cheeky monkies!! Marvelous card!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Lisa said...

Super cute cards!!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week-hope to see you back soon!