Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 28 April 2010

A Magical Birthday

Good evening. Just a real quick post tonight - I've been baking all evening and now I'm shattered but I just wanted to share my entry to the following challenges with you:

Stampin for the Weekend - Based on favourite book - mine's Harry Potter

 

Image - Pink Cat Studio - coloured with Copics
Flourish & Sentiment- Karla Dudley, http://www.thedigichick.com/

Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh debs hun this is a fab card love the image and the papers,are perfectly worked with the image,hope you cooked something nice hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card hun, it's so cute , love that flourish.
Just realised I've not emailed you back yet, I'm so sorry I am trawling my way through them, I really should start at the bottom of my list instead of the most recent.
Your Birthday card is on it's way up the road to you, no peaking yet though lol
hugs Mandy xx

Claire x said...

Just love this card Debs, that image is so sweet, ideal for a young boy. Hope it was something tasty you baked!? Hugs, Claire x

Tracey said...

Great card, love the flourish :)

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend & Good Luck!

Hugs
Tracey
x

志平 said...

TAHNKS FOR YOUR SHARING~~~VERY NICE.................................................

fi's cards and crafts said...

Debs...what a fab card...good luck!!

Fi

Test Blog said...

This is so sweet..a great take on the challenge
Thanks for joining us at SFTW
Hugs
Jan...x

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is cute. Love the DP and image is so adorable.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
*Gunn*