Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, 20 March 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Bunny Hop

Hello everyone - I'm back again!
This time I would like to share my entry for the fabulous SSW Bunny Hop challenege where Sally-Ann from Digistamp Boutique is the sponsor.




This time I have made a gatefold card. The DP's are fromTinker & Co. The cute bunny image and sentiment is a freebie with a Papercraft magazine. I bought the gorgeous ribbon today - should have bought more!!!



Thanks for popping over.
TTFN 

7 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Beautiful card! Love your image and the border punch! Thanks for playing at SSW!

Cheryl said...

great card hun love gate fold cards,love the cute image too hugs cheryl xxx

Stacy said...

OH! Cute card! Adorable bunny and lovely ribbon! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

mulberry station said...

Hi! I just love your card! The colora and image is soo sweet. I love how it opens in the center. Your image of the bunny is one of the cutiest ones I have seen. Beautiful work. Thank you so much for joining us for our Bunny Hop! We appreciate your sweet comments on our blogs. Good luck!
Nancy SSW-DT

Terry Oulboub said...

I love this gate fold card - your papers are lovely and just such a clever card altogether! Love it! Thanks for joining our blog hop at SSW! :)

Jeannie said...

Beautiful card and thanks so much for joining us at SSW!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

KymKreates said...

what a great gate fold card. The soft colors fit the image perfectly!!!I am so glad you took the hop with us this week at SSW.
KymKreates