Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Such a Cutie

Good evening. I have had a wonderful day today - I have been on a school trip to Oxford University - it was fabulous - so much history and tradition.
Anyways when I got home I had my new LOTV stamps waiting for me - yipee!!!
In honour of these being my first ever LOTV stamps I thought it only fitting to make a card for their current challenge - 'an easel card' - I do love these. I also used the sketch at Friday Sketchers for inspiration and the 'flowers & buttons' theme at Pixie Dust Studio and as I'm 'celebrating' the arrival of my new stamps I thought I would enter into the challenge at Cute Card Thursday and last but not leasst as this little bear is sooooooooo sweet I would like to enter the Totally Gorgeous challenge as well.




Hope you have had a wonderful day too.
Thanks for popping over.
TTFN

12 comments:

Kat said...

Beautiful card Debs. I love that image...think you could use it for lots of occasions. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

amanda stokes said...

Gorgeous card Debs!
Love the sweet image and all the details :)
thanks for playing along at TG
hugs amanda xx

maxine said...

This is so cute Deb's

Net said...

How sweet!

Thanks for playing Gorjuss with us.

craftymum said...

A "sweet" card. Thanks for joining us at TG
Love Sarah W XXX

Juls said...

this is so so sweet!! absolutley love your lettering! Hugs Juls

Squirrel x said...

Great card! Thank you so much for playing along at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Squirrel xx

Cheryl said...

gorjus card hun love the image and super detail too hun hugs cheryl xxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Debs such a cute image.
luv
Debby

freckleface said...

such a sweet easle card..thanks for playing along at TG this week..Debs x

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Debs, a great choice of stamp. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge
Clairexx

Fleur said...

Hi Debs, gorgeous card. love the layout and the the colour scheme.
Hugz Fleur xXx