Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Tilda does Friday Sketchers

Good evening. Friday Sketchers have quite an unusual style sketch this week that I thought would go really well with the paper pleating challenge at Just Magnolia so this is my entry for both of those challenges. I haven't tried paper pleating before and although I wish I had put the panels the other way round, I'm quite pleased with the result overall.

Image: Tilda with Flower coloured with Copics and a touch of Glamour Dust

DP's: K&Co

Sentiment: Pink Petticoat

Thanks for popping over.

TTFN

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh debs how cute is she adorable love the colurs you have used too hugs cheryl xxx

Liz said...

stunnig card lov the greens

liz xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable Tilda, fabulous card and great job using the sketch.
luv
Debby

Jeanette said...

Lovely card. I love the older Tildas and what a fantastic idea to combine the paper pleating with the sketch. It looks awesome!
Thanks for joining us this week at Friday Sketchers! Hugs Jeanette :)

Marcea said...

What a gorgeous card. I love your image and your colour choice is lovely. Great pleating - so glad you could join us on JM this week!
-x-

Mina said...

fabulous card Debs, I love the soft colours...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx