Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 25 January 2010

Anya has a Heart

Good evening. I have been having a little play today (Monday's are my day off) and I made this for my eldest son's girlfriend for Valentine's (from him - not me lol!!!)
I would like to enter her into the following challenges:
  1. Anyone for Anya - Hearts for Heart Sake
  2. Papertake Weekly - Pretty Pink Papertake
  3. C4C21 - Pretty in Pink

Image coloured with Copics

DP's - Papermania

Hearts & Flowers Border - Sizzix

Princess Sentiment - Sizzix

Flowers - Punch

Gems - Stash

Thanks for popping over.

TTFN

4 comments:

POPPET said...

This is really pretty i love pink love the hearts too, big hugs Pops x

Cheryl said...

this is so pretty hun gojus colurs and love that heart too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Juls said...

how pretty!! Just Love it! Hugs Juls

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Love the big heart and the border is pretty too.

Love from AFA?!

Renata