Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, 18 January 2010

1 image 2 cards 4 challenges

This is my second post of the day and show 2 cards using the same image but for different occasions.

Yesterday my MiL set me the challenge of making a card for a 16 year old boy that likes to play the guitar and is being Christened on Sunday - this is what I came up with

I have used the sketch at Friday Sketchers and and I would also like to enter it into the SCSC where the theme is musical.

Image: Pollycraft

Coloured with: Copics & PM's

DP's: Pink Petticoat

Sentiment: Computer Generated

My second card uses the same image and is another one for Jack's friend.

Here I have used the sketch at C4C and I would also like to enter it into the Colour Create Challenge - Kraft, Blue & White.
Thanks again for popping by.
TTFN

12 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Debs

I think you did really well with such a difficult task, hard enough making lads card without the added element.

Sorry about that mix up again,seem to be making a habit of this. Teach me to read properly first perhaps.

Hope the backs better.

B x

Liz said...

nice card lovely layout too

liz xx

{Jane} said...

Fantastic

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Mel X said...

This is a BRILLIANT card for a boy Debs! Love the image and those fabby papers. I'm sure the lad will be well chuffed when he gets this

Thanks for playing this week at SCSC and good luck in the draw

Mel X

Dotty Jo said...

What a cute little 'dude' he is! Love both cards, Jo x

Christine said...

Hi love this clean cut layout very fresh looking fab image & colours thanks for joining us at SCSC this wk.

Hugs Christine xx

Cathy said...

Fabulous card and adorable image.
Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
Cathy xx

Di said...

Great 2 cards! fabulous looking card, i find boys cards sooooo hard to do! you did these brilliantly!

Thanks for joining Colour Create

Hugs Di x

Dena said...

Debs, this is a fantastic boy card! I love this little guy playing the guitar. You used perfect papers for it.
Thanks for joining Colour Create this week!
Hugs, Dena

Carrie said...

I haed this little fella...i've just purchased this little fella..don't you just love Pollycrafts images?

You have done the image proud with these cards..absolutley stunning!!

debby4000 said...

Lovely sweet card, adorable cute image.
luv
Debby

Helen said...

Lovely cards!
Thanks for joining us the SCSC!
Helen x