Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, 6 December 2009

Friday Sketchers meets Miss Anya

Good afternoon. Well, that's another personal Christmas card I can cross off my list. This one is for my son's girlfriend and I thought I would enter her into the following challenges:
  1. Crafty Calendar - Winter Sparkle
  2. Crafty Cardmakers - Alternative Christmas Colours
  3. Miss Anya - Anything Goes

This lovely lady has been coloured with Copics and a generous sprinkling of Glamour Dust for added sparkle & glitz. Spotted DP are Papermania - not sure where other is from! Snowflakes done with Woodware punch and glitzed up with Glamour Dust. Circular sentiment from QVC.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

TTFN

4 comments:

Georgia said...

This is stunning! I love these colours and the sparkle looks so pretty! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
Georgia xx

Vicki said...

This is gorgeous, love everything about it!

hugs
Vicki x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Nice colours and lovely snowflakes.

Love from AFA!

Renata

Vixykins said...

Love the layout you used and the colours are fab!

Beautiful creation x

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers, our new challenge is up!

(I'm a bit late on my rounds due to illness of kids & self!)

Vix