Blogging Buddies

Follow Me

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, 19 November 2009

A Challenge or Two

Good morning. Sorry for the lack of posts this week & last week, I've been really busy preparing for a few Christmas markets.

Anyhow, I did get some time yesterday to just have a 'play'.

My first card is for Cupcake Craft. They would like to see a DIGI IMAGE on your project this week and they are being sponsored by Sketching Stamper. I had a request for a 90th birthday card and thought this image from Sketching Stamper would be perfect.
The card is quite large - 10" x 7" so I printed the image just under A6 size. I had no wide ribbon in a burgundy colour so I used the same Copic colour that I used for the flowers to colour some white ribbon - turned out quite well I think!
The sentiment is a digi download - I'm so sorry I can't remember where I found it.

My second card is for Friday Sketchers - a sketch challenge and A Spoonful of Sugar wanted to see Baby's First Christmas.

I have used another Digi image here from Cuddly Buddly coloured with PM's. The DP's are DCVW & Papermania. I had no green coloured flowers so again I coloured some white ones with the same green PM as the image.

My last project is for Sketch Saturday. This time I decided to make a note book.

This image is a freebie from a craft magazine - and so are the butterflies too.

Hope you are having a good day.

Thanks for popping by.

TTFN

6 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful cards & a fab note book, great gift idea.
Thank you for joining us this week
Jo xx

Cheryl said...

these are all fab again hun love the note book great idea love cheryl xxxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debs, what a gorgeous card. The image is beautiful and the colour scheme is so pretty. Well done on filling such a large card so brilliantly. Thanks for joining in with my theme of 'digital' over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

POPPET said...

This is so cute i love the colours that you have chosen, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week hugs Pops x x x

Donna said...

Fabbilicous card, love the gorgeous colours and layout! Thanks for joining in the digi image fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Liza said...

Fabulous work, perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x